Dear troutfly,

I am sorry to hear that about Calgary. My father took me there to see the stampede when I was a boy. It was a great city.

The Federal Liberal party is behind multi-cukturalism and it seems to have been a vote buying thing. We let you in and give you the benefits and you vote for us.

The Liberals under Trudeau and Lloyd Axeworhty brought in thousands of hooligans and they get free medical care and other care. An immigrant gets free dental care and a Canadian resident can't get that. The Canadian tax payer was never asked if he wanted multi-culturalism and he gets stiffed for the bill. The new arrivals vote Liberal from then on because Liberal lavish the money of other Canadians on them.

I was in a Toronto bar called Crooks (It was owned by Dan Akroyd the actor) one time and a very attractive Jamaican girl came up to me and said she wanted me to "give her baby."

I thought that is very bold of her but it turns out it was a kind of business. Unwed mothers get free or reduced rent apartments and they get so much a baby in support money until the kids are 18 or so. So they time the babies they have to keep the money coming and this girl needed another $300 a month at the time.

The thin edge of the multiculturalism wedge wedge was a Hungarian guy named Leon. I had dinner with he and his elegant wife one day. He created a thing in Toronto called caribana or some similar name. Just forget the exact name.

They promoted a thing where different countries set up pavillions to show of their local dances and sell their local foods.

The whole idea behind it seemed to be to show how great multiculturalism was, to soften Canadians up for what they did no know was looming on the horizon.

Toronto was at one time a very safe city. Bob MacDinald who had a newspaper column in Toronto told me that in the days before air conditioning was invented people in Toronto used to sleep in the park on hot summer nights in sleeping bags and leave their houses unlocked.

When my father took me to Toronto as a small boy there wasn't a single beggar on the streets. I didn't even know such things as beggars existed.

Now the place is full of gangs, beggars, drug dealers, pimps. You name it. It has come with multiculturalism.

I would gladly forego the odd goat meat restaurant to make Toronto the way it was 30 years ago.