A complete list of Canadians (and other nationalities) on the take from Saddam Hussein is listed in a story called SADDAM'S GLOBAL PAYROLL - Wall Street Journal Feb 9, 2004. I don't have a copy here or I would post it. Maybe somebody knows how to get it. The Canadians named are the heart and soul of the Federal Liberal party. People who turn a blind eye to the gassing of women and children ought not to be running Canda. They ought to be dragged out of their limousines and tarred and feathered.

For real good stuff readily available on the net go to Yahoo and Punch in Maurice Strong and Pittsburg Tribune Review starting with the date July 30, 2006. Anyone who is computer literate (I am not) could post it. He is a scary man and for years was the heart and soul of both the Federal Liberal Party of Canada under Trudeau and the United nations. He created CIDA, used Ontario Hydro money to make a "Peace University" in Costa Rica, was a good buddy of Jummy Hoffa who is till missing. He is an example fo the kind of Liberals leading Canada from the election of Pierre Trudeau to the departure of Jean Cretien. Evil stuff