Dear troutfly,

I agree and it must be done now. International drug dealers and money launderers already have a much stronger hold on Canada, it banks and the economy than most Canadians realize. Their huge store of cash let them manipulate politicians.

These are evil people. They kill children. I know a man who lives in a town where a Russian showed up. The Russian began throwing parties for kids and giving them free drugs to get them hooked. Then he began using them to sell drugs for himself. This man's son is 18 and now he is a vegetable. He sits staring straight ahead and not talking. At other time he just sits and stares and cries.

In war we kill people we would like had we met them socially. In peace we give all kinds of legal rights to psychopathic killers who destroy the lives of children. Something is really wrong.

I pesonally believe drug dealers and pimps should be allowed up to three convictions to give them time to change their ways. After that just take them out behind the barn and shoot them in the head.

Drug dealers are just a money making machine for lawyers.

The last hope for Canada may be to appoint G-men with tommy guns to take these people down like Elliot Ness did in Chicago with Al Capone and his Canadian partner - Sam Bronfman.

If we don't do it now we are going to soon end up with a situation like Mexico where 15,000 people a year have to die in gunfights to bring things under control.