The only issue here, is that your "binocs" looked like a rifle to him. Other than that these setups have been around for eons. As soon as you see its a person, you quit looking so they don't think its a rifle.

I could see being upset as the warden and I personally probably would have mentioned it when I talked to you, that it could be mistaken, but no harm no foul, just to be careful with it as I'd hate to see someone else shoot you.

As to the first glance.... I mean the warden is there snooping... you can only be SO certain of your target and what is beyond.... their risk goes with the job... always trying to sneak up to folks with guns... its dangerous... hell if I don't know you are there sneaking up on me and a duck etc... flies by low and I know its safe, nothing back there but brush, I"m gonna shoot.... You take that risk as a warden when you sign on to the job voluntarily. And I'm damn glad that you took the job as a warden, much appreciated and more are needed

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....