Originally Posted by Calhoun
Yes, I would discontinue the use of the current set-up to avoid getting shot. If I see someone pointing that set-up at me, and it looks like a gun, I will shoot back.

This is a gun? And you would "shoot back"? My question is, how the heck did this shoot AT you in the first place?

And if you shoot at this... how many birdwatchers have you shot at who have the huge lenses on their cameras?

"Honest judge, it was self defense! He pointed that shiny glass thing at me and I got so scared I wet my pants and HAD to shoot back!"

Allright buddy... Come to AZ and start whipping that around pointing it at hunters and the average AZ'n. There's a rifle stock there and its mounted like a scope-- dont be stupid -- its not a camera. Add some yardage and it looks like a rifle as the Warden in the story thought. Yea Im a tough guy on the internet. You showed your colors closet liberal.

Hopefully you're never on a self defense jury cause you'd put someone away for murder for defending themselves.

Next time when someone points what you believe is a gun at you, dont shoot back. Don't shoot back until the gun shoots at you.