In every predator hunting video on my shelf has the shooter sitting on his stand with his gun on his shooting sticks, stock resting near his shoulder. Motion kills predator stands. There guns are only moved a few inches to be in shooting position. They do not use binoculars etc.

After thinking about it, I will wait longer for a positive ID before beginning to line up. I never would shoot at motion, and never stated that I would.

I am man enough to admit when I am in error.

I would ask that you leave me out of your profanity filled 'better than thou' tirades in the future. I do not need to resort to name calling to prove my point. I also prefer to keep my name away from posts like that. I think that they are in poor taste. Doesnt take a big man to learn cuss words. Lots of people can find time to use them when they are drinking instead of working, or bossing their wives around.

I assure you that I try to be a safe hunter. I try to pass on safe hunting techniques to my son and the youth that I introduce to hunting. I can also assure you that I have formed a pretty solid opinion of ' Your Honor ', and it isnt really much I need to share.

Go on with your tirades, and your arguments, but leave me out of them.