Originally Posted by logcutter
Oink oink wink !

Pretty intelligent/grown up answer!!!

Jayco

Jayco,

Actually, by saying "oink, oink" efw was showing that he understood the inferrence in my last post wherein I typed "There's my "pearls of wisdom", so to speak. Before whom or "what" they are cast is debateable." That line refers to Christ's admonition to the apostles to not "cast your pearls before swine", or in other words, don't waste time preaching the gospel to those who would not accept it (specifically, the gentiles). The wink he added to the end of his post tells us he meant no flames, just having fun. At least I think so, anyway. Thank God for Paul, the apostle to the gentiles.

No, I don't have that 94 now. I traded it for a good old Remington M740 in caliber 30-06 because I could mount a scope on it and have a rifle with longer effective range. That 740 shot extremely well with my handloads. Actually, I wish I still had both rifles today, but you know how I am with rifles.

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.