I will take every crummy, explosive poor penetrating ballistic tip you can send my way ;o) I Love them!

Just curious and not trying to chide you in any way, but really, would a hit from any other bullet anchored any of those critters you "chased"? Premiums make exit holes, but do little in stirring up the innards of critters, unless some good bone is hit. An elk stumbling 75 yards in ANY situation from a good hit sure isn't uncommon. Again, it isn't due to the bullet not doing it's job. I'm sure the inner workings were completely scrambled....yes? A premium would have ONLY offered an exit hole, over an above what the ballistic tip did...right? I would love to hear your stories about them. Not the elaborations, but what really went down with no emotional BS added in. Caliber, bullet weight, hit location, distance. I love gleaming information like that. Not to get anyone upset, just for informational comparisons. Whenever I hear a "bullet failure" the original story sounds like the bullet blew up as soon as it left the muzzle. After digging into it a little more, the shooter blew the shot, the bullet hit a tree, went through it and hit the animal in a bad spot or something like that. The bullet didn't penetrate and made a nasty wound. Of course, the bullet was to blame. I laugh when I hear the stories of them blowing up on the hide of a deer...uh hu....sure....and what did the bullet hit before reaching the deer? I have seen all kinds of weird things happen with premiums and all kinds of bullets. You get enough blood under your fingernails and you are bound to see some weird stuff that makes you scratch your head for the rest of your life. I have some of those bullet stories. I still can't figure them out. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.