Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I repeat,...

This poster STINKS

GTC

Friend, Do I know you? I checked your profile and found nothing there other than SE Arizona as your admitted place of abode. I have spent some time in Arizona, and have several friends there. Have we met? I have to admit I find your post count amusing. Since the founder and #2 poster of this site has only 8K + posts, my imagination runs wild when I try to picture what you look like as you peck away, hour after hour, on your computer. Do you have a life other than the camp fire? Do you have a job? Do you own a business and provide jobs for others, or do you lie sideways in the public trough? Can you enumerate one or two services you have provided to your country or fellow American? I picture you as obese, and unkempt, but I know that is probably unfair. Have you any formal education? Have you worn a uniform? Are you a taker or a giver? Do you know Christ? Are you married? How many times? Children? Grandchildren? Do you normally attempt to intimidate those with whom you take issue with regard to their politics, religion, or other personal views? Just trying to figure out who you are my friend. I'm sure we have not met, because we would be friends.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee