I currently use a Sako 75 Finnlight in the 270 WSM. I've killed 5 Dall Sheep, 2 black bears and, a couple coyotes, not alot of game but a decent start. I've never recovered a bullet from any of em but they were all broadside w/ the exception of one ram that was shot in the neck, all shots were inside 200 yds except for the ram I shot this last fall. Two rams were shot w/ 140 Accubonds one dropped, one wobbled for 10 yards and fell over. 3 were shot w/ 140 TSX, same results 2 dropped in their tracks and one walked 10 yards and laid down. One bear required one shot, I gave the other 2 and he was hit w/ an 06 also.

It seems fairly accurate w/ everything I've shot out of it but I haven't shot alot of different bullets. It likes the factory Accubonds really well, but my favorite load right now is 140 TSX and 66.5gr of RL-22. It shoots 5 shot groups I could cover w/ a nickel at 100 and groups I could cover w/ a silver dollar at 200. It doesn't have a kick that is really worth mentioning it's pleasant to shoot.

This has pretty much become my pet rifle and if I go anywhere it goes w/ me. The more I carry it the more I like it. I would really like to take it back to my home state of Montana. I think it would give me a better opportunity to try different loads and bullets and really find out what it can do. All in all I've been very pleased.