"Just how does a company quantify anonymous fantasy purchases? Those are pretty rich transactions for a youngster... Or did you just buy the T-shirts?"

I agree. They are pretty rich for a youngster, but I am not a youngster.

Fosteology

I didn't say you lied. I am talking more about epistemology and the central problems of the nature of truth. I am not saying this is you, but there are many folks that believe something is true based on custom, tradition, time, feelings, instinct, hunches, intuition, revelation, majority rule, general consensus, naivety, pragmatism, and other pathways. And it could be that when of these tests is applied to a theory the theory could be true, which strengthens the idea that the method for testing is relevant. But in the long run, none of these ideas really proves truth.

However, many of these ideas are what are used here on 24 hour to advance ideas as truth. They get bound up in these material fallacies of reasoning that I often speak about, such as linguistic fallacies, and fallacies of irrelevant evidence such as Ad Hominem arguments and Ad Ignorantiam arguments, and Ad Popullum arguments.

Some of these arguments that I see here on 24 hour are so far out in left field it ins't even funny.

It really doesn't matter though. I am not stupid enough to believe I can change the minds of people who don't know any better. Not even close.

You keep calling me Kevin. May I have your first name, please?