Originally Posted by [bleep]
Interesting. Which part is wrong? Does the FFL not have to log it in? Or is a FFL allowed to ship a firearm back to it's original owner? Maybe only within a certain time period? Or something else?

ATF are dicks about possession and transfers normally.

As a C&R holder it is something that affects me since I occasionally have non-licensees in other states ship to me.
How about you pose your questions one at a time instead of this f*cking snowjob bullshit? I just now counted five in your most recent post; I'll assume it's you just behaving like your normal [bleep] self.

Let me clue you in on a little something: the '68 GCA sets the minimum standards for interstate commerce in firearms. There's absolutely nothing in there specifying any time period under which a firearm must be logged upon receipt from a transit agent. Nothing at all. That's you trying to read some bullshit that's not there.

A federal firearms license or a curios and relics license allows the licensee to engage in the interstate commerce of firearms. There's nothing whatsoever designating contractual terms within the '68 GCA, '34 NFA or '86 FOPA. Nothing. Obviously terms of a potential transfer must be met and agreed to by both parties before that can be consummated. Savvy? If the buyer doesn't make satisfactory payment, the seller is not obligated to complete the sale. Likewise, if a seller doesn't make satisfactory delivery of the agreed upon item or items, the buyer isn't obligated to complete the transaction.

The BATFE's legal department is more than happy to detail all of this in a legally-binding determination on official BATFE letterhead in writing if you also make a request in writing.

Somehow I don't think anyone is shipping your deadbeat ass much of anything. You need money to buy things and I sure as hell wouldn't consider any charity for you.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.