Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Here's the nice message I just sent Grandma on facebook:

Hi Nancy. You appear to be Jesse Marx's mother in law. He has been committing theft on a repeated basis from people on the internet, specifically with regard to hunting scopes. He recently offered to trade a friend of mine for a Nightforce scope valued at approximately $1500. My friend lived up to his end of the bargain and send the scope to Jesse, only to receive a $150 scope in return. Unfortunately, he did this on a forum with reputable members who investigated Jesse and posted a lot of personal information about him and his family in order to convince Jesse to do the correct thing and return the scope. I'm writing to you to let you know that Jesse is a thief and I'm sorry that your daughter and grandson have him in their lives. You can read the entire mess here: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7151300/1

But he seemed like such a nice boy...lol

I found a wizard and asked him if he can remove a curse I had been living with for the last 20 years. The Wizard says, "What were the exact words that were used to put the curse on you." I say without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."