Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Would love to have Anthony hit us up with an update on this puke. From what I know...[bleep] is way different down in TX and this [bleep] don't fly! No honor amongst thieves! Good luck punk!

Anthony said he won't be on until tonight or tomorrow. Also you are correct I do not have a biological brother! Good investigating! Is there another way someone may be considered a "younger brother"?

The scope is on the way back so I will not feed the mob anymore. If you have been scammed please pm me and like I said I'll try to make it right.

Kerry and Nancy know about 'younger brother'? Good luck with that bit of fiction. Not much more disappointing to Nancy than to be faced with the fact that Kerry married a petty thief and Internet scammer. It gets worse knowing that the thief is the father of her grand child.

Just think of how Kerry will feel when she will have to face the pity and maybe scorn of her co-workers when she returns from maternity leave, assuming that she still has a job. All because of you.

If Kerry and Nancy have even a bit of self-respect, you are done, and rightly so.