Originally Posted by selmer
Can someone explain exactly how it happened that EHG ended up with his NF scope returned? Did Jesse receive a visit from members, or email/phone pressure from members? I'm thrilled that EHG got his stuff back, but I'm not following just what happened, as I was distracted by BT's amazing and entertaining combination of lucidity, logic, and vulgarity.

A few dedicated and talented individuals took the time and internet savvy to peel back the layers of BS and expose this dirtbag in his hidey-hole, and then put up all the data they found for everyone to see. Dipsh!t saw all this coming down and did the well worn "my little brother did it" routine, and shipped this scope back just in time to keep a posse from showing up on his doorstep to beat him senseless in front of his family. At one point, it sounded like someone was actually parked outside his house, watching him.

That's the short version of the first 50-some pages. The last ten or so have been yet another episode of Bricktop's Olde Time Variety Show and Spaghetti Feed.

Dipsh!t still needs to go to jail, which sadly probably won't happen any time soon, given the laziness/disinterest at his local law enforcement agency. But hopefully this has spread out to some of the other forums where he's been running his mail fraud scams. With any luck, maybe a few other people will get their stuff and/or money returned, too.