Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by whitedogone
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by whitedogone
As I posted earlier, since the Sheriffs Office won't do a thing. You need to contact city council/ county board members. They will/can get the SO to act. At least E-mail them a link to this here thread.
Jesus Christ, give me a break with this f*cking "law and order" BULLSHIT. This is going to be considered a civil matter. Period. You keep advancing this little HORSESHIT idea that a simple telephone call or email is going to resolve this because Barney Fife is just going to trot right down, grab this f*cker up by the ankles, and shake the money loose. You're a f*cking moron for believing that and a f*cking ignorant ass for repeating it.

EHG is experiencing the reality. Someone can take your money off the internet and it's your word against the other party's. Exclamation point. You say it was stolen, the other party says it was his phantom brother. Work it out yourselves.

This is what I've preached every f*cking time something like this happens. It's called reality. Get some.
Really, Seems to work that way in the city I work for. I'm not saying it will work, But, Every week I am sent out on some goose chase with one phone call from a council person.
And this board provides you the perfect outlet to tell your little BULLSHIT Walter Mitty tall tales. I wonder if your little "city council" would approve of public resources to collect private debts. Dumbass.

I guess you wouldn't do anything you're boss told you to do because it's very evident that you are a major [bleep]. We can't take direct action in civil matters. But, we can/do "gently guide" them a lot of times....and a lot of those times we do so at the "request" of the people who hired me. You got all the answers Dicktop.....go round up his f'ing scope.

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford