Originally Posted by stantdm
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by stantdm
All witty banter aside I do hope EHG gets his scope back and that somehow, even though pricktop says it won't happen, the guy gets served with criminal charges for the other fraud he is suspected of commiting.
You really are stupid, aren't you? I never once stated EHG wouldn't get his gear back; go back and read, [bleep]. I stated the authorities wouldn't do anything to facilitate that and anyone who stated otherwise was a f*cking moron. I've been real damned consistent on that. You're pretty well on your own on a deal like this.
pricktop read the [bleep] post again dipshit. It says two separate things. First, that I hope EHG gets his scope back. Second is that I hope that Weatherby Hunter gets some legal grief. Read before your open your mouth you dumb [bleep].
It doesn't matter what kind of semantics got lost between your post and my reply, the sentiment is still the same: you don't know what in the hell you're talking about and nothing is going to happen from a criminal prosecution standpoint. That's reality and that's how things play out in the real world.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.