LMAO... Tough crowd... grin

My recent travels/activities have kept me away for a bit...

Thanks to all who have helped with info on this... It is appreciated...

I have Bricktop on speed dial for a road trip if needed and scrounged up enough change from the ashtray in the Bentley for fuel...

Cinch hooked me up with his Starbucks Card so I'm set...

Tanner and 'Flave... GFY's... I love you both...

I have talked with Jesse and obviously he has sent a box to me... The contents of said box are unknown but I will post up what it contains when it is opened...

The story I got in my initial phone call to Jesse is he did NOT have an account on the 24hourcampfire and was not aware of anything I was talking about... During this call I was disconnected (service sucks here) but within minutes received an email notification of a PM from Weatherbyhunter (Jesse) and a few minutes later another notification...

[Linked Image]

I drove to a better location for service and called again and got the story that Weatherbyhunter was actually his 16 year old step brothers account and Jesse had just got the login info from the 16 year old brother... The stories and the bullshit continued Blah Blah Blah...

By no means have I come to an agreement or conclusion to this event or has anything been "taken care of"...

I could give a rats ass if Jesse, 16 year old Brother, Kerry, Grandma or who ever the [bleep] done it gets hammered, but somebody needs to be held accountable...

I have again talked with the Bastrop Sheriffs Office to no avail...I have talked with the Post Master here and a USPS Regional Supervisor to no avail and a UPS Security/Fraud Supervisor in my area who actually was receptive and took a report for further investigation...

There are a few attorneys here on the 'Fire that have stated to me via PM that they are going to contact DA's and Sheriff's in Bastrop County and surrounding counties and make them aware of the fraud that has happening in their area...

A few individuals claimed to have filed reports with IC3 as well... Again this PM'd to me...

Then there is always the good ole fashioned justice...

If anything else transpires in this matter I will post it up here...

Thanks again Ladies...

PS: Any good places to hunt hogs here in TX near Barstrop...