I think that we discussed the building of that one here a few months ago?

I have two original Brno ZG-47s, with Satterlee safeties, one in a Micky Edge, MKX, the other going into a Rimrock from Borden and an original, very cherry Type B 1937 Obie with EAWs, and a Leupy 4x. plus a Lyman bolt peep, if I ever bother to install it.

I also have a CZ-550 in 9.3x62 and it is going into one of the Mickys that AHR used to use, plus one of his triggers, safeties and Martini-styled Recknagel banded ramp and "peep" rear sight.

I know that this is a "bit" excessive, but.......I have culled almost all my guns, other than my customized CRF hunting rifles and some of these came from trading off a lot of stuff that had sat in my safes for 15-25 years and was never fired. Here,in BC, rifles like this are actually useful, but, stuff like the fancy Kimber of Oregon Mod. 82 and lots of others I got rid of just seem to sit and are never used, so, I decided to just keep the types of guns I really relate to.

I would put irons on that, but, I am slightly more conservative than Attila the Hun, so, that's just my preference.