Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
at the shot show last year the manners guys blew me off to talk to some gun writer.... hs precition and Mcmillan spent as much time as i wanted. my custumers get Mcmillan or Hs Precition. edge stocks are the best peirod. 95 % of the rifles i build are of standard cal or sencable wildcats..
Hi Rainierrifleco, Just saw your post, Sorry you feel we blew you off, i wish that you would have brought that to may attention at that time. We pride our self on customer service and that along with quality, is our top 2 priorities. Bottom line is, if not for customers we would not have a company. At the Shot Show we have a very small booth which is only 10x10, we try to man it with a least 3 guys all the time, but are usually swamped all day. Hopefully one of these years the Shot Show will allow us to get a bigger space so that we can take more staff, but I don't think that is going to happen until they change locations. If you would like to discuss or stocks I would be more than happen to spend all the time you would like on the phone, also if you would like to try out some of our stocks let me know and I will get you some production samples so you can to put them through the ringer as you see fit.. Thank you very much,

Thomas Manners
Manners Composite Stocks LLC
1232 Swift
North Kansas, City. Mo 64116
816-283-3334
mannersstocks.com