Originally Posted by Pstores
I also asked which stock for a hinged floor plate BDL would be best for a carrying around rifle. Mountian Rifle style type. Light weight using a 42mm scope. Still no clue. See some models bring your cheek up higher than others. She had no idea which one would workout the best for a 42mm. I am sure someone their does. But, how do you get to that person. You call and leave voicemails with o call back. You send an email with the information they request and still never hear back from them. Maybe since I am just looking at spending $3000.00 I am just a small fry.

My thoughts:
1. Read the descriptions of the individual stocks on the website. That should answer many of your questions.

2. Calm down. You emailed them Tuesday, don't hear back right away, and put a defamatory post about their customer service on the internet Friday? Manners is a good company, and will get back with you.

3. They may not have been able to decipher your writing. I'm no grammar Nazi, but your posts read like they were written by a 9 year old girl hopped up on Mountain Dew.