I should be fair and post the actual emails. The one below was emailed the same day as his response. As he stated he would try to call me on Wednesday. never heard a word. Even after I left messages.

Thanks for the return call today. I have 4 rifles that will eventually get new stocks. 7mm-08 and 2 .260 rem. The last is a Weatherby .270 wsm. Some have scopes already. Eventually they will all have 2.5-10x42 on them. Two for now will have 3-9x40 but will eventually have the 2.5-10x42. I am looking for the 7mm-08 and both .260s to have the same stocks and optics. So, all three are more or less exactly the same. I should be working alot of overtime this year so I am going to finish off my favorite rifles. Have been looking at the Mcmillan Edge and yours. Is there somewhere in the St.Paul area I could go look at your stocks? If not would it be possible to send me one EH and an SL to look at if I pay the shipping and a deposit on them? The barrel contour on the 7mm-08 will be #3 .625 I believe. Have to check with my smith to be sure that was what was ordered. One .260 is a #4 .670 and the other will be a #3 .630. The .260 I want to keep as light as possible but still have great integrity. The .270wsm is a factory barrel and most likely stay that way. I borrowed out my micrometer so I can't measure that. Anyway the best time to get a hold of me is generally after 3:30. Or I could call at noon. Thank you so much for your time and help.
Paul St Ores
651 226 xxxx
PS the .260's, one is a 700 Rem Mountain Rifle DM. The other is a Rem 700 CDL DM

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 5, 2013, at 1:38 PM, T MANNERS <tmannersmsn.com> wrote:

Hi Paul, Sorry for the delay, I just left you a voice mail on your phone. What type of scope are you going to be using, it will determin how high we need to get your cheek. There are three stock that I think will fit your needs, the mcs-sl, mcs-eh2 and the mcs-eh3. Are of these are more of amountain rifle stock. Each has special variation built in for different needs. I will try to get a hold of you end of the day or tomorrow. thank you very much,

Thomas A Manners
Manners Composite Stocks LLC
1232 Swift St.
North Kansas City, MO. 64116
816-283-3334

Subject: Remington 700 sps 7mm-08
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 19:11:33 -0600
To: TMANNERSmsn.com

Hi,
I am having a gun put together. So now am trying to put some money together for the stock. The barrel will be a #3 contour by Lilja at 23" long. The gun will be used in Northern Wisconsin Woods for stalking and stand hunting. I would like to keep the weight down somewhat. Like the Mountian rifle profiles. Which models would you suggest? Thanks for your time.
Paul St Ores
651 226 xxx