I know how some people feel about Manners Customer Service. I sent an email and Didnt expect to hear back right away. A few days later I got an email and voicemail back from Tom Manners. He needed to know more info to be able to completely give me a good recommendation for what I am looking for. I promptly sent an email back. And call a few days. Never talking to him but his voicemail leaving messages. Today I talked with a Gal in the office that could not give me a clue t help me. I asked if there was anyone that used their stock in Minnesota or Wisconsin she just said maybe and Didn't bother giving me any numbers. I asked again and same response. Maybe but I am not sure. And if there is they are just small smiths. All I wanted was to see and maybe handle one. If they could have provided me with phone numbers I could have called them my self to find out if they had any. He'll, I couldn't even get any info from her in any regards. She could answer any of my questions. And it was an hour before the close. When I told her I wanted to find out some info so I could place an order she was unable to help. Their hours are till 4:30 cst. It was 3:45 cst. If they are such a Small company I would have thought that after Tom got my email and several voicemails from me regarding purchasing 2 midrange and 2 at his upper end price range he wold have either called me or had someone call me. After alot of research I felt that they where the wat to go. But, starting to think that maybe I may have been mistaken. At $600 a pop for two and $900 a pop for the other two I want to buy from someone who cares about the customer. All of which I will be purchasing in the next 12 months. I hate when you seem to find a good product and call to ask questions before you order and people haven't got a clue what your talking about.