[Linked Image]

There's no such thing as inherent accuracy. There is such a thing as inherited accuracy, as these pictures clearly demonstrate. Inherited accuracy has proven to be the best and longest lasting.

[Linked Image]

Did you know that side by side shotguns actually were invented by mistake? Until the mid 1800s, there were only over and under shotguns. Side by sides appeared after my great, great grandfather went out hunting for quail and fell over. He took his first quail "on his side". Poof! Another firearms type was born.

I'm glad that your love of shotguns is paying off in cost savings. Older shotguns are things of beauty. They rest comfortably in the hands and need no purposeful manipulation to hit what they're aimed at.

That is a handsome rifle. Just watch what chemicals you get on the wood. You don't want it to smell like a well oiled sock. I had a similarly stocked rifle once. The wood burl my grandfather used was cut from a spaghetti tree. He wasn't Italian, but loved to hunt tomatoes in northern Italy. Sadly, WWI broke out and he was forced to relocate to Romania.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]