Originally Posted by Winchestermodel70
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by JTMcC

I was hoping to not come off via the typed word as a paranoid, apocalyptic drama queen : )

Fail.

I agree. Drama Queen. No doubt.

Is JTMcC the same poster who reported seeing the T Rex on his property about six weeks ago? Did he say these tigers were of the bengal, siberian or saber toothed varieties?

Drama queen no doubt? You are welcome to send me a PM, I might invite you to out to our modest but fun and functional little private range. You can see first hand wether I bring any drama, in person.
Maybe bring the Blaser's, I've never shot one myself. I might have some off breed rifle you've never been exposed too as well.

You first (and second too) posted that I should read the Lacey Act (?), that shows either a reading comprehension problem or a lack of reading of the pertinent post's.

You're third post laid out several viable options that exceed my current entertainment budget (I have four nice rugrats that are taking up a significant portion of my firearm budget, they are all well armed) but were helpful nonetheless.

Now you brand me a "Drama Queen. No Doubt". Meet me, in person not via the webs and you'll soon learn I'm nothing of the sort but feel free to develope your own opinion.
Just an enthusiastic handloader looking to get all "up close and personal" aquainted with a new caliber that's interesting to me and might on the off chance be usable.

As an aside, my first post (this thread) WAS my first post on this forum, so no, no Trex sightings around here, tho that would abruptly up the caliber choices we currently have.

The current Tiger's enclosed close to me are a variety, but no saber toothed in view of the general public.

My offer stands, contact me.

John