Here are all the targets I shot yesterday with my new Kimber Montana 7mm-08. All with various factory ammo since I'm still assembling my reloading equipment. I included all targets, not just the good ones.

Here's the rifle for anyone who didn't see my previous post. I mounted a Kahles AH 2-7X36 with Warne Maxima bases and Burris signature Zee medium rings.
[Linked Image]

After removing the bolt,sighting down the barrel at 25 yards, and aligning the scope (my method of boresighting) I moved the target to 50 yards and proceeded to the sight in.

[Linked Image]
The three with tape over them were just to center the scope. I made adjustment after each of those three shots. Then I shot this 4 shot group at 50 yards.

Now I moved to 100 yards. Same ammo as shot at 50 Remington green and yellow box 120 grn hp. This is actually my second target at 100 yards as I seem to be missing the scope adjustment target at 100 with the Rem 120 hp. Anyway here are two 3 shot groups after a cool down in between.
[Linked Image]
Not so great,a little disappointing.

Now I figure it may not like the Rem ammo , so I switch to Federal Fusions and do some tweeking. I retighten my mounts. I got a half turn on a couple screws. Then I loosened my action screws and tightened the front first and kept it tighter than the rear. The fusions are a bit hotter and print high but I got a nice group except for one I knew was off at the shot.

[Linked Image]