Now I decided to tighten the rear action screw a bit and see if maybe just the ring tightening did the trick. Two more groups with the Fusion 120's, after a cool down between.
[Linked Image]
Not too pleased with this, but I know my accuracy is suffering possibly as much from bench technique as from the rifle. I can see minute movement in the center at each shot.

Now I just switch to 140 grn Fusion and fire three with no adjustment. You see those three on the left. I'm going to have to leave soon since I've spent a bunch of time already between cooling off the gun and waiting on some locals. I just go ahead and shoot three with the Hornady American classic 139 grn Interlock (group on the right)
[Linked Image]
Not too bad, both groups are low, but hovering right around 1.5"

Now, it's getting late, I have to get started to get ready for church, so I decide to try an adjustment again of the action screws. It seemed to shoot better with the front tighter so I try that again. I made a scope adjustment after measuring the Hornady group and shot this 3 shot 100 yard group that will cover with a dime. I chose the 139 Hornady over the 140 Fusion because I noticed the Hornady felt tighter in the chamber and I have experienced better accuracy from my Sako with factory ammo that felt this way. This is my last group of the day.I decided to leave on a positive note and was very happy.
[Linked Image]

I know I need more range time to confirm things and I need to get started loading but all in all , I think I won at Kimber roulette.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 04/17/14.