Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

With each insipid response you continue to climb down the evolutionary ladder.

Please carry on!

Yes, sir it was a condescending post but only in response to a condescending comment. I have been nothing but cordial to those on this forum who have offered helpful advice, including those who have suggested the rifle would benefit from bedding. Several times I have stated that that is likely the next step and thanked the individual for the advice.

RH, I know you are one of the good guys. As are many guys posting on this subject. A lot of good minds here and I know most of us care about accuracy, contrary to what a few have said. I thought Brad would get what I was talking about with my comment, but forget, many here don't realize I'm a left handed shooter because I only have right handed rifles sick. I see tons of potential in your rifle buddy and know you will (in time) fine tune it to get every last speck of accuracy out of it. Most here are shooters and rifle loonies, if we weren't we'd be out fishing or playing golf instead of being here commenting on threads like this... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA