I had boughten a pair of the fusion 1 mile binos off of eBay last year in October. When I got them they would not range at all. The display would come up but they would not range near or far.

So I gave Bushnell a call and talked with a nice guy in CS. All was well until I told him where I had boughten them. At that point he told me they would not warranty them beings they were purchased on eBay. It is their policy to not provide any warranty for their products that were purchased there. To say I was a little upset would be an understatement to say the least. I mean, I hadn't had them 3 days and they never did work. His advice was to return them to the guy on eBay I bought them from.

I ended up getting another pair from the seller and those worked flawless right outta the box. I sold them when I upgraded my glass this summer so I didn't have a whole lot of use with them. I can't tell you about the longevity of them but I did find it interesting in Bushnells CS policy. That said enough to me that I won't be using them in the future. Just something to think about with them. A guy needs to be careful of warranty claims even if they are brand new.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.