The 1600 fusion and the 1 mile version are 100% different models.

A quick once over of the one mile would be all anyone needs to put them back in the box and get your refund.

The rubber diopter/focus adjustments are glued on. After a few rotations the rubber starts to buckle, and they come loose. Think you're gonna just glue them back? think again. The adjustment under them is slotted. You will have a near impossible time gluing the rubber on without gluing the whole works together. You will need to disassemble them to get this glued back on.

( are we really discussing that a 1000.00 pair of glasses to be used by hunters in the field have a glued together assembly? )

I had several conversations with Bushnell support about this. They were in 100% agreement this was rubbish and should never have been designed much less put on the market with this absolutely poor level of manufacturing.

I had three different pairs, only one lasted without this type of failure or problem. However it had the glue oozing out from under the rubber and hardened on the edge. it was so sloppy I cannot imagine this being sold at 1000 bucks!

The laser on the first pair was out of alignment. Would not range properly. It was replaced on warranty by bushnell after 7 days of possession and use by me. They replaced it with a used set! An older serial number ( 300ish) that was scuffed and scratched and had miserable optics. The optics were not even close to the quality of the first set.

One set bad laser, another bad glass, both sets bad rubber diopter adjustments! These went back after I really ripped on CS over sending me a crap pair of old used demo glasses to replace my brand new set! The third set also had the rubber diaper adjustment come loose, but worse was the display was sideways in the tube. What the heck do they not even look at this stuff in QC? How could CS knowing the problems I had send these out with a cockeyed display? Not only was that bad but the optics in these were also yellowish in bright clear daylight.

Back they went to the dealer for a refund. 30 days of absolutely horrible laser/optic and QC performance and pathetic CS from Bushnell. Never again for me. I'll suffer without rather then choose poorly again. Or better yet, buy great optics, and a small Leupold range finder. Choosing those Bushnell 1 mile was a horrible experience.......... 1000 bucks for all that frustration. No more bushnell products for me!

Another well known and well respected fella I know ( posts here frequently) had these same problems with his multiple pairs as well. I may be corrected on this but the result was his opinion was just like mine.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)