Originally Posted by FOsteology
If I were you I would sell them and roll the funds into a Zeiss 8x26 PRF or Leica CRF rangefinder. Either one of those and a set of binoculars would be a step up from what you currently have.

The only all-in-one rangefinder binoculars on the market worth a damn are from the Big 3 (Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss). Everything else IMHO is a turd.

Man, I HAD the Leica Geovids, 10x42, and had to sell them during tough times a few years ago. Same-same with my 329PD, 7mm Mashburn and other nice stuff. Slowly getting them all back now. Maybe I just use the Bushy's until I have enough dough to replace the Leica's I used to have. What wonderful instraments they were! No way to get those right now, and I am pretty spoiled now on having my binoc and LRF all in one package. On a moving animal having to use two pieces of equipment can put a critter out of decent range, IME.

I still have not heard form anyone except JJHack who has actually used one of these 1 mile Busnell's yet. Anyone here actually have some hands on experience with one for more than a couple of weeks?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500