Good advice here, much thanks.

The ones that came yesterday are my old one's. They are still better than decent binoculars, maybe I can sell them really cheap to help with the cost of an upgrade.

To answer the question proffered, I paid IIRC about $600-650 for the original binocs. Ad $380 to that and I am in these new ones about $1,000.00 or so. Still a very long ways away from even a used pair of Leica Geovids from what I have seen. I have not looked in a while, though.

The only way I can get into the better LRF binocs that I can see is to sell these new Bushnell's, then also sell my 329PD for the additional cash needed. I would really hate to do that, but I might. Thinkin on it.

I only use these for a few days a year during deer season as my elk hunting is on hold until post kidney transplant. The deer hunting around here can be done from a 4 wheeler and I have the permit to do just that i.e. disabled hunter plaque. The 329PD 44 Magnum is one of my favorite handguns that I use often.

Maybe the Bushnells will be OK for a little time as I use them, until I am on the mend down the road someday soon I hope.

Anyone want to trade me a pair of Bushnell 1 mile fusions for one of thier kidneys? crazy

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500