Jordan Smith,

Thank you for (finally) a report and impressions from someone who has actually USED a set for a while.

My set that quit on me also were used pretty well as in hunted with and bounced around a bit before the display went bonkers.

If this set of the newer 1 Mile Fusions does not sell right off, I will put them to use, utilize the 2 year warranty on them if needed, and be saving up for the Leica Geovids again. Whie my 1600'a worked, they were a fine piece of hunting equipment and enabled me to make a long shot on my biggest Mule Deer ever, an hhonest to gosh 30 incher as well as the longest shot on a deer I have ever made, 618 yards on a pretty good 4x4 Mule deer buck.

They certainly were not a schidt sandwich. If these also give me 2-3 years of service, that might be all I need from them. If I don't get a kidney transplant by then, I will not feel like hunting and might not even be around. If I do get a kidney transplant soon, I will be able to again work and earn money and afford the Leica Geovids like the ones I had before.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500