Quite the dog pile here.

I've been using a pair of Fusion 1600 RFB exclusively for 4 years now. They've gone from the forest floor chasing moose in snow, ice, and -30 F weather in the late season, to gaining 3000 ft up in the peaks of the Rocky Mountains chasing sheep in early September. They've taken a few spills onto rock and concrete, ridden with me in the truck and on the ATV, and hanging on my chest over some of the roughest terrain. They have enabled me to spot sheep at 2+ miles away, and consistently range dark objects out to 1700 meters, even in -30 F temperatures when it's so cold it takes the display a second to show the reading, with accurate enough readouts to enable me to make first-round hits beyond 1000 yards on sub-MOA sized targets.

Sure, the glass is mediocre, comparing favourably to a pair of 10x42 Vortex Vipers I had, but it's certainly serviceable. The rangefinder has been simply awesome. Overall, the pair that I have has taken some serious use and kept on ticking. And by "use" I don't just mean riding from the basement shelf to the range and back, all the while sitting on a silk cushion. I have been extremely pleased with the purchase, and would likely buy another pair tomorrow if this one gave up the ghost.