Originally Posted by JJHACK
Run away fast as your legs will carry you!

I had three pair in 5 weeks all brand new all failed in some way. Optics were great on pair one. Laser no good.

After that the replacements were worse and worse. Another friend of mine who visits this site frequently had two pair and both failed him as well.

I bought Leica Geovids refurb for about twice the price and they are built Leica tough and work 100% flawless every time.

I'll not buy any kind of technology from Bushnell again. The Game cameras were just as bad. The frustration over these brand new 1 Mile Fusion glasses was not worth the savings over the Leica Refurbished glasses.

I remember you sharing this with me last fall, when my 1600's went bad. No can do on the Lieca's right now but hopefully soon. Maybe these new ones are better, kinda like the first release of a new gun or car has bugs that get worked out. I can only hope.... Stuck with them for this fall, in all liklihood.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500