Well, Mark, JJHACK has plenty of experience with them. FOsteology does. Huntsonora does. Google will show you PLENTY of other experiences. I've used them. I tried them out and found the glass subpar with a nasty blue green tint and chromatic aberration to guarantee a headache if actually used as a bino for more than a couple minutes at a time. The rangefinder was no great shakes either. I passed on buying them because they weren't worth the month. Compound that with Bushnell's reputation and my experience with other Bushnell products, and it was an easy call.

None of this matters to you. You've convinced yourself that these are great and you've found a single person that has a similar product (Jordan's 1600 are not the same as your One Mile versions). You're simply now trying to justify keeping an inferior product for the third time.

Why do you even bother asking advice when your mind is already made up? You started crying broke/sick/poor as soon as it became clear that the Bushnells suck. You could sell those on EBay, part with at least one extra rifle (it seems like you have a Remington pump that is new to you and not your cup of tea) and out those funds toward a very good set of binos and a good rangefinder. That combination works for thousands of people every year, and would for you as well. Or, you could part with another extra firearm or two and get the Geovids.

Instead, you're collecting inferior stuff and justifying the collection as better in aggregate than alpha stuff in lesser amounts.

You don't want advice and you don't want help. You want support in justifying your decisions and positions. State that to begin with and cut out all the chase for you and everyone else involved.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.