Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
Even if the black guy punched the cop in the nose and started to run away, would that justify an execution to you?

Execution is your word, not mine.

Knee-jerk reaction is what I see on this thread. Y'all sound like a bunch of Ferguson coloreds.

I guess that your just a big slack vagina looking to get fked by any badge that comes along and unable or unwilling to stand up for yourself when right because you respect the idea of the badge...or maybe you just fear being hurt so you let others take you from the rear.
Sometimes a man has to risk it all when wrongness rears its head.
Yes, sometimes wrong has power and abuses right until right does something about it.
A man who would shoot another in the back then attempt to tamper with the evidence is most likely the type who initiated an erroneous contact and mistreated the victim.
Yes, the black guy probably should have subjugated himself to the all powerfull Police...prostrated himself to the badge, like you would.
He didn't and his death should GD well mean something.
He died. And black or white, poor or rich, his life was his and not the murderous pigs that took it.
And to in anyway suggest that there's anything that could have happened prior that justifies his execution is so fkin ridiculous that your attention to use it as a smoke screen shows there nothing you like better than dead poor blacks.

Last edited by ringworm; 04/08/15.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024