I do spend time with some officers of the law. I have dinner with them at some clubs and some friends house when they have large gatherings and listing to the way they speak about the people they interact with and their general attitude is frightening. These are well respected officers and I certainly don't trust their judgment nor their integrity. I was raised to respect and trust law enforcement but life experience has changed my view. Twenty years ago I would have defended law enforcement just as many here still do and it would have been me saying it's just one bad apple. Today not so much. I would say that most officers are still good people trying to do a really hard job but the bad apples are getting way to common in the barrel and unfortunately they are infecting the apples around them. Since I don't know which officer I'll get when I call I just don't risk getting officer sociopath who is looking to wreck my life or even kill me. If I see something I just move along.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !