Originally Posted by tjk
4ager; this "congenital idiot" is actually a well educated individual. I have in the past thought your posts were well worth reading, but now have to question whether or not you are correct. I have to question whether your obnoxiuos remarks about my heritage are truly felt by you or if you;re just responding to a tragedy that played itself out in this nation. "Don't run: won't shoot" is no more or less obnoxiuos than" Hands up, don't shoot" Thought from your previous posts and and supposed attitudes on societal happenings of our time that you. especially, would be more undwestandin; but I have made mistakes in the past; hopefully not another one.

If you think your comment about an unarmed man being shot in the back for no justified reason is akin to the lie that was "hands up; don't shoot", then you've got problems. You may not be a congenital idiot, but comments like your earlier one raise some doubts.

Come on, think about it - what the Hell is funny about a man being gunned down, in the back, in cold blood by a cop who then tried to tamper with the crime scene and evidence to justify the murder?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.