Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
If anyone really paid attention to the 2 posts I made, they MAY have a clue. I have fought in 4 battles and more damn firefights than I care to remember. We STAYED in the field. Our BC at that time was sharp. He relieved Platoon leaders and Company Commanders on the spot for making stupid moves that got MANY men killed-stupidly. Sometimes the Gooks would make the on the spot corrections but that usually meant other men died too. There are NO recycles, alibis or excuses. You are there for a long run and you either live or die. You kill or be killed. INSTANT removal of incompetence HAS to be the norm. Political correctness CANNOT EVER BE A FACTOR and "ring knocker" female Ranger qualified would give that phrase a whole new meaning Just TRY to relieve one of them for fuqking up.

Apparently they have not, brother. But at least the "we have to make it works with what we have comments" they admit it has nothing to do with enhanced combat power, just social experimentation.

Exactly. How long untill he feels he has to make it work with transvestites and downs patients?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.