[/quote]

Rost, those schools are not free. That's your and my tax dollars they are spending to get minimal results out of their PC agenda. Of DW and the likes don't care how many of our tax dollars they waste in pursuit of their PC agenda so long as it helps him toward his next promotion.

So you have one group with a 1% pass rate, and another with a 50% pass rate. So by your reasoning we should send more of the one percent group so we can spend more tax dollars and have fewer new Rangers, and fewer that can actually be in a Ranger Battalion, at the end of they year.

Sure, as guys we like babe's with guns, but I"m not in favor of wasting tax dollars on high failure rate, and limited opportunities to use the skills imparted. [/quote]

Nope, I don't think we should waste money, but there should be allowed a weed out system, if you pass the prelims and they should not be easy, then ANYONE should have a chance.

The schools don't cost more or less, they are paid for already. I pay for them all the time with my taxes. I only think fair should be blind.

Would you get away with not allowing blacks for instance to apply? Only because they are black? Why apply same same to women?

The 50 percent pass rate gives you one student for every 2 apply.

The 1 percent fixes itself, it gives you one for every 100 that apply.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....