Originally Posted by dodgefan
Rost495
You're getting hung up on fair. The only thing that matters is effective. As Antelope stated it's not cost effective, and an infantry platoon made up primarily of women is not combat effective.
There is a world of difference between an infantry movement to contact and a deer hunt. Think about it like this throw about 1/2 a mule deer on your ruck move 12 miles or so through fairly rugged terrain drop about 1/2 that weight and then go run (short sprints 50-100 meters)around for 2-5 hours taking occasional breaks. 4-6 hours of broken sleep (have to pull security) then wake up and do it again the next day and the next day and the next. Think that will break a body down? Sorry but it's a fact a woman isn't built for that kind of punishment. They might be able to handle that over the short run, but what about 2-3 years down the line?

Cool. I can't do any much of that. My wife can, she is a triathlete..... has been for years....about to get into some kind of 120 mile runs where they run, rest, run etc.. until they've done 4-5 marathons in a weekend... phug that.

I'm not ashamed to say she is tougher than I am mentally. THe only thing that gets her is pure muscle use, she is 4/2 and about 110 and just doesnt' have the muscle mass...

But I do get all of you, but still say let them prove it just like every guy has to do. NO one is going to know if they can perform in combat until that day comes..... it should be a blind test.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....