Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by czech1022

What happened?

Perhaps they felt sorry for Winchester?

Fu ck those Portuguese bastids...

Why?? You should of formed a group and bought them back in 2005 when they shut the plant down lol oh Lawrence you crack me up...

QC really sucked on the post 2000 USRAC model 70's. You of all people should know that.... wink. Pass the Ruger m77 MKII or Hawkey please. I'm surprised an army guy like you would condone buying chit that's made out of the country like the new model 70's. Unless you are half Portuguese... What are you not telling us John???

Now you are just grasping for [bleep] Lawrence qc didn't start getting bad until they got well into the 7 digits of the model 70's made at the new haven plant.. I have tikka made in Finland, Howas made in Japan so buying foreign don't bother me.. basically the American companies that were tasked with making stocks couldn't pull their head out of their asses and get qc under control.. That's why the model 70 is being assembled in Portugal.. Cry all you want but it was your fellow American worker who ph ucked up... Being in the Army I have no issues buying a model 70 made in Portugal everything I read they a very well put together rifles... Oh and I do own a Ruger Hawkeye.. But it gets a little old seeing you get on your soap box about the Portuguese model 70's..

Last edited by 79S; 01/06/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.