Fireball2

I cannot identify that combo gun you have, but it looks darn interesting. All of you fellas on this forum are over my head and I feel out of place because I am not a collector. I am an old (will be 74 soon) hunter who recognizes the advantages of combo guns and drillings and I use them to hunt. In fact, I only have one other combo gun at the present time and it is an Ithaca/Tikka "Turkey Gun" that I bought brand new and have hunted with for the past 39 or 40 years. I bought it in 1976 or 77, but I can't remember which. It was when they first came out is all I can say. Back then I had four or five Savage 24 guns in various calibers/chambering's.

Anyway, this gun and I are well acquainted and have shared many adventures together. Here is a photo of us last year about mid April during the spring turkey season. We did good and killed a pretty nice long beard gobbler at about 30 yards as he stood in an old woods road looking for the hen he thought was calling to him. I wish I knew how many turkey's this gun has killed. Over 39 or 40 years a sho-nuff turkey hunter kills a lot of turkeys.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Ragnar73; 02/19/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.