I don't shoot running animals or any animal thats in cover where a deflection could happen. Just my personal ethics. Clean proven shot or none.

I can't recall hunting a pig out of a blind actually. Though i'm sure I"ve shot one out of a blind at some point, I just can't actually recall it.

IMHO hogs are not tough at all, just have to know where and how to hit em

I hunt pigs on foot with a rimfire all the time.

Granted I did have one get up once that was hit with an arrow, and I did have to kick it away from me, but she was so far gone by then it was nothing. I"ve had a wounded one bounce off my boots once bowhunting where I was in such thick stuff all I could do is scream LOL.

But I've yet to see a tough hard pig. Wife even killed one that bottomed at 350 ish pound scale, with one arrow to the heart. No biggy. only 45ish pound draw weight, over 2 inch thick shields and the tip of the zwickey was sticking out the hide on the off side.

I've shot so many pigs with a 22LR pistol after folks shoot the first out of the bunch with some "big" deer rifle that its not even funny. All of those were with HPs and ribcage shots. Granted I shoot for meat so none of those were over 125 mostly, and generally around 50-60 hopefully.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....