Started this same journey 2-3 years ago. Got out of the last 30 cal Mag last year, and all the 30 cal bullets went away shortly after that. Even the 300WMg dies will go in the mail this week whenever the check arrives, but still hanging on to the 308 dies as much for sentimental reasons as practical.

I'm delivering the 5th remaining rifle later today, a T3 HG 260, with 3 calibers left that are still too close together, since the goal is 1 not more than 2 calibers and 3 shooters for the BH to dump when I'm gone...

IMO right now, the ideal setup for me is a rough use Brush gun, a longer barreled "Pretty Shooter" to brag about with both of 'em in 1 doall caliber & 2 cartridges , and mebbe a 2nd larger/smaller cartridge play toy as well.

The 3 remaining calibers are a 270 - since I've had one of some sort since 1969, a new to me 7x57 that could become a quality 7-08 or 280 and a NIB 6,5x55 Swede that I had one of before about 7-8 years ago and loved it coming off a major shoulder surgery and traded after I healed for another shiny object..

I think just mebbe the 2 shooters of the 3 keeper's will be 7mm's in some mix, & and the T3 Super Lite Swede I picked up earlier this year would make the 3 Gun Max Limit Plan complete...just having problems getting my head around not having a 270 of some sort anymore...but then a BACO 264WMg M70 just hit the classifieds of my local forum this morning that would make a great 270 replacement. Hmmm????
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.