Originally Posted by Simoneaud
Originally Posted by a12
Originally Posted by Simoneaud
We have 600 acres in Woodville MS, hunting pressure is our biggest problem. It took us years to learn this. NOISE is bad for our property. We stopped using 4 wheelers during deer season, except to remove a dead deer that is deep in the woods. We bought a old quiet 4 wheel drive truck and everyone gets put out via the truck. It has made a huge difference. You keep making constant noise on our place AND you will see/kill small young bucks only BTDT.

As for scent, I agree with Skane, I have used all kinds of scents and the last 12 years I just hunt as clean as I can. That includes scent control at the camp, my hunting gear and clothes don't stay in the camp with all the food smells etc...

Also I use knee high Rubber boots only, and for cold weather I put on boot blankets.

And last, ALWAYS hunt the wind, never get in a stand with a bad wind and funk up the area.

You boys need to quit wearing those white boots. The deer see 'em. Get them green ones.

LOL I do my yard work in our White Rubber Boots. We call those Shrimp boots
Bay Ropers

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....