Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I turn the channel when the news starts to even mention the NFL!

Mike

And yet here you are on an NFL thread...........

The irony.

Let's jump on every thread that doesn't interest us and state that it doesn't interest us. For two weeks. See if any light bulbs go off.

I doubt it...

God bless Donald Trump.

Dave

You mean like EdM would do all the frigging time? Is that the type of two faced person you are talking about?

Originally Posted by EdM
Don't watch much America football at all but do really enjoy rugby.

Originally Posted by EdM
The goofiness of American sports continues to stun me. I have watched for years overseas of footballers, whether soccer, rugby and now the Aussie footballers that just get after it with 10X endurance and -10X the cash...

Originally Posted by EdM
I wrestled in high school and worked. I am rather hooked on football and rugby these days. Watched an incredible end to the Premier League season last night. I do not watch NFL or college football or basketball but do tend to watch the MLB playoffs and the World Series. A bit of Formula Obe and cycle racing as well. I am probably a 4. Darn hard for me to burn time on front of the TV.

Originally Posted by EdM
I have given up on American football and have been enjoying the football and rugby premier leagues.

Originally Posted by EdM
I have little use for the TV and living in some of the places I have, well, I had little use for the TV. Here in Korea I get five English spoken channels and they suck. How many times do I need to see a shark or alligator show? I cannot fathom spending a Saturday or Sunday watching football or what have you when there is chitte to get done. Same goes for naps, non-existent for me.

Here's a another special one in a thread about college football. Notice Eddie had to give his 2 cents

Originally Posted by EdM
WGAF?

Ed's 2 cents

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"