Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Well,......here's what I think.

If people enjoy watching negro competition, they need to give up the NFL and the NBA and go rent 'em a second story hotel room with a balcony in ghetto St. Louis or ghetto Chicago,.....put on a bullet proof vest,...mix up a drink,...sit on the balcony and watch 'em go at each other in a serious fashion.

I'm sure the hotel room costs less than a superbowl ticket and there won't be nobody there who takes a knee and survives it.

Watch the *real* thang instead of people bouncin' and runnin' a ball here and there for multi million dollars a year.

Go see the raw version.

I'd have to drive a long way to witness such actions but I do enjoy going to the boat launch on a sunny day and watching white people dump their boat on the ramp or fat old white guys get fighting mad over some perceived oversight in weekend boating ethics. I often help the old school solo moocher in his 16' Arima or '76 Reinell but they've usually got the routine down pretty good.

Yeah,...ya gotta be careful around those white people.

Maybe you need to move to East St. Louis Illinois so you don't encounter any of them.