Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Trump is supposed to be presidential,...Tom

What in your opinion would constitute "presidential" in re: this situation?

I'm glad you asked!

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'" Trump said. First thing would be to edit my language. That's inappropriate for the President of the United Status. What he feels privately, what he expresses privately, is his business. When he speaks into a microphone he speaks as President, there are no days off. This isn't a reality TV show anymore .. except to him, apparently it s. "You're fired." Really? I mean ... really?

Tom

It might help if you try to focus on the substance of what he's doing, if you don't like his methods. The Bolsheviks don't play fair, and they are fully backed by the media. Saying things politely is pretty much a waste of time. Now they have to double-down on hating America. It makes it very clear for everyone who's paying attention. Obama spent eight years destroying America but was probably "Presidential" by your metric. I'm not suggesting you supported that, just pointing out that the superficial stuff doesn't really matter.